ash borer beetle

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I maintain the infestation of an ash tree by an emerald ash borer beetle is a symptom of a stressed tree not a cause. Why does everyone tell me an EAB can infest a healthy tree? That statement goes against Nature. When I ask, "how can you possibly know?" there is dead silence on the phone. Everyone is passing on what one person has said without knowing why. Some one give me a good explanation.

What I am trying to do would be fun if it weren't so sad. The only solution proposed is to quarantine and cut down all ash trees within 1/2 mile of an infested tree. That's not a solution, that's a disaster! Our trees are precious.

We have to treat our trees with biogenesis and install as many field tuners as we can. Email me with your comments at thenaturaledge@comcast.net . It is becoming obvious to me that no one wants to accept a new idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home